Bald male artist.
Hi there. My name is Eric. I’m an Eagle Scout. I once gave a nun a black eye in an unfortunate Frisbee accident. I’m currently using a Canon 70D and editing in Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop. I use Epson printers and paper. I live in Pennsylvania.
Some other points of interest about me:
• I dig horror and strange cult movies.
• I’ve exhibited work in both solo and group exhibits.
• My photography was featured in SHOTS magazine.
• I have one kidney.
• I can recite the Indianapolis speech from Jaws by heart.
• Favorite color combo: blue & orange.
• I prefer brownies over cake.
• I’m married with two daughters. They help me by holding up prints and giving me constructive feedback.
Check out my prints for sale on Etsy